Saturday, August 23, 2008


I can't go to the East of Singapore anymore, cos I burst into tears on the train when I heard Kembangan.
I have to look away when someone wears/removes their retainers, cos I'll be reminded of times already gone.
I don't want to study the old lecture notes, cos I'll see your doodles& scribblings.
I hate the airport, cos it was there I said one of my hardest goodbyes.
I close my eyes when I hear those songs, cos I don't want people to see the tears & pain.
I miss you so.

Let my recover in my own time. & I will, cos no matter what state I'm in, I know that
'Fr
iendships transcend schools/countries any day'.

I cried for 7hrs today, on & off >< style="font-style: italic;">Suddenly I realise there's so much I haven't said & done

Til December then, meanwhile we can start planning your welcome-home party:D WE LOVE YOU LEEQI. QUEEN OF MY HEART<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home